Linser was founded in March 2003 after the merger of five companies with great experience in this sector and with activities ranging from transport (ETN and Lesaca) or inbound logistics (Sernorsa) to distribution (Linser Logistic and Ribalagua).
- In March 2003 Linser starts its activities as an integrated logistics operator.
- In January 2004 establishes its headquarters in the premises in Berrioplano near Pamplona (Navarra).
- In August 2004 Linser opens a new centre in Valencia completing an important domestic network.
- In 2006 a new platform is created in Milagro (Northern Spain) to strengthen our distribution network.
- In April 2007 our headquarters has been moved to the City of Transport, a logistics centre located south from Pamplona.